What is nattokinase NSK-SD®?
Developed by Japan Bio Science Laboratory Co., Ltd (JBSL), NSK-SD® is No. 1 most researched nattokinase, with most science establishing safety and efficacy through > 35 preclinical and human clinical trials. Founded in 1974, JBSL is the pioneer and largest producer of nattokinase. It is the first company in the world that produces and markets fermented soybean extract with a high content of nattokinase, which is branded as NSK-SD®. Nattokinase NSK-SD® is extracted and purified from non-GMO soybeans, which were fermented with a proprietary strain of Bacillus subtilis natto via a patented process. NSK-SD® is recognised by the JHFA (Japan Health and Nutrition Food Association) and JNKA (Japan Nattokinase Association) as authentic nattokinase. Halal and NSF certified, NSK-SD® has been verified compliance with current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP).
How does Nattokinase NSK-SD® work?
Fibrin protein is a major component of blood clot and plaque. This protein is a web-like network that traps red blood cells and platelets to form a clot. Nattokinase is proven to have strong fibrinolytic activity, which helps dissolve fibrin. By dissolving fibrin, harmful clots and plaques that have already been formed in the arteries would be broken down, leading to clear and unclogged blood vessels. This would help protect against heart attack, stroke and other conditions caused by the blood clots.
More than 25 years of studies demonstrate the numerous health benefits of NSK-SD®:
- Dissolve harmful clots and plaques that have already been formed
- Protect against future new clot formation
- Promote healthy blood pressure
- Normalise blood viscosity
- Support healthy blood flow & circulation
- Naturally balance blood coagulation system (helps balance the body’s ability of making blood clot and dissolving unwanted clots. Would not cause excessive bleeding nor affect wound healing)
- Promote overall cardiovascular health